Re: PR1.2 is here

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Paul Hartman
<paul.hartman+maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just flashed mine (not including eMMC) and everything seems to work
> so far, at least it booted and connects to cellular network properly.
> :) I'm restoring my backup and reinstalling the apps. Then I can
> really see how it really works...

Well, I hit my first bug, and was interesting... after reinstalling
apps and shutting down, upon rebooting I have no visible menu. When I
click the menu icon, a small black square appears. I can still "click"
the menu items (based on where I remember them being) but I cannot
actually see anything, just my desktop. Same goes for the status menu
or power-button-click menu...

Luckily, after shutting down (blindly clicking the correct place) and
reboot again, everything seems to be back to normal. I hope that was a
one-time ghost in my N900...