Re: week view as default calender view?

On 17 May 2010 21:01, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

is it possible to change the default calender view to the weekly
overview? The "Agenda"-view is confusing for me.

When you launch calendar via desktop widget, it always opens up in Agenda view, however when you launch it from apps list with Calendar icon, it will use the last viewed mode, ie. Week. Slightly annoying, I know.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures