Re: Changing automatic internet connection via cli or config file

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Dawid Lorenz <adl@xxxxxx> wrote:
I am after changing a setting under Settings -> Internet connections -> Connect automatically between "Always ask" and "Any connection" but via command line command or some sort of config file/gconf value. I've seen via dbus-monitor that no dbus commands are exectued while changing that setting, so it's not an option I guess. Where is this value stored, anyone knows?

The intention behind my question is to use it together with Alarmed application to switch off internet connectivity overnight of create some sort of daemon which would monitor battery level and disable auto connections when it's getting low.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures

Gconf I would guess...

--
Luca Donaggio