Re: how memory management mechanism of maemo, where can I find information?

i'm actually just doing a job in college
well, if I wanted to know where to find information about operation of the architecture, including memory management

ie wanted to know how to read the maemo maximize memory management and gain relative to symbian too.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Andre Klapper <aklapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 25.04.2010, 23:46 -0300 schrieb Rafael Rocha:
> hi everybody, I am now just studying how memory management mechanism
> of maemo, where can I find information?

Can you please be a bit more specific, or describe what you plan to do?
Makes it more likely to get an answer...

Thanks,
andre

--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)