Re: mafw-lastfm and pianobar

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 10:44 -0400, Aldon Hynes wrote:
> [...]

mafw-lastfm is fed by mafw. mafw is the multimedia framework used by
official multimedia applications in Maemo 5, like the mediaplayer. Every
time you play something in the mediaplayer, it's actually mafw which is
taking care of the playback details in the underneath (and feeding
applications like mafw-lastfm with information on what's going on).

I don't know pandora nor any of the apps you mention, but chances are
that they are taking care of playing themselves. If they were using mafw
instead, mafw-lastfm would just work out of the box. So yes, this is
likely a request for them.

Claudio