N900 power consumption

Hi,

After a few weeks of usage my up time before the battery was
completely drained was less than 7 hours (during this time the unit
was idle; completely unused). I started disabling services following
the suggestions in some of the other threads discussing battery
duration. Widgets, skype, they all went. But to my surprise, the
biggest power hog was the sip account. When I disabled it my up-time
was more reasonable. Anyone knows a way to reduce the power
consumption without disabling the account? Some of the advanced
options I don't really know what they do.

 It's really a shame because I was so pleased to finally have found a
mobile sip client that really works. Any suggestions are appreciated.

best,

/henrik