Re: How to Install new plug in for N900 Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.45.2

So that means we cannot play video files from youtube on N900 because the problem what I am facing is to load the webpage of youtube from mozilla or firefox it usually takes a lot more time ( 5 min or so) when i am using in 3G-Data Package or Wi-Fi connection & also i don't have any other apps running background.

This is not only with youtube but other websites which are associated with youtube videos, there is lot more delays in loading up  video page even though the video clip is for 1-3 min.

Very rarely some of the video plays i think this is due to the current version of Adobe 9.4 which supports those videos.

But when i simply load the youtube page & play some video it shows an icon (like puzzle) & below written as "click this to add plug-in" after clicking it shows GO UPGRADE clicking it takes to Adobe website & shows version 10.0.45.2 for Linux

I didn't have this problem while i purchased N900 & start playing videos on the web. Is this common problem to N900 users or Is this due to schedule upgrade or maintenance by youtube.

Regards,
--
Khalid

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Thomas Waelti <twaelti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK, the latest version of Flash for Maemo is still the original 9.4
The version you quote is a typical PC version.
-Tom