Re: Xournal on OS2007

On 18 April 2010 21:57, Sirio Negri <ziriuz84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks! I have a Nokia 770 with OS2007HE. On my netbook I use a lot
> Xournal to annotate PDFs. Anyone know if there is a version for this
> firmware? I tried also OS2008HE, which has xournal available, but it's
> too slow and uses too much battery for me.
> Thanks a lot for any info
> Sirio

Hi,

I am the author of the port of Xournal for Maemo.
For your happyness I will tell you that a member of the Maemo
community was very kind
and donated me his Nokia 770 to help me port Xournal to it.

Sadly, though, I am not sure when I will be able to deliver it...

I will try to compile it (Xournal 0.4.5) to a Maemo SDK earlier than
Fremantle and try to fix a few
things soon.. but I can't promise when, but I promise I will do it.

Aniello

--
anidel