Re: N900 and Google sync

I wonder if we can use the python GData API and just create widgets
that connect to N900 standard apps. The problem is that these apps are
not FLOSS so as opposed to the GPE calendar... this doesn't work as
well.

However GPE does with with Google Calendar ical dynamic link, and you
can just add it. But GPE calendar is pretty big and is not as good
integrated with maemo as it could.

Howeverhttp://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/ could in theory
work with GCalendar supported API and just develop a widget with
hildon.

Maybe a request on developer list can shed some light.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"