Re: Step by step fmms installation please

There are step by step instructions and a wiki with settings for almost every GMS provider on the planet.  Please try searching the talk area for help and reading the threads first.  Almost every question about fmms has been asked and answered about 30 times already in this one thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=39737&highlight=fmms

The first post has links to the step-by-step and the wiki for settings.