Re: FM Transmitter/Receiver as Walkie-Talkie

(a) You should create a new thread, as your question is not directly related to the original one)

b) Try the transmitter with a home stereo or table radio first, to see if it works at all. In the car, it might not work due to the position of the car antenna and metallic shielding. In my Audi A6, the N900 works VERY well and saved me from having to buy some incar mp3 thingie ($$$) :-)

Happy hacking
-Tom