Re: SIM card carriers

I believe the gsmworld site is about as current & authoritative as you can get as the HSPA, LTE, etc. but possibly under a different domain name. by looking through the list of US carriers, I'm guessing not all of them are necessarily voice providers as well (e.g. Bend Cable) but that's merely speculation without further research.

-Gary