Re: 3G dongle connected to N900?

Am 08.03.2010 19:26, schrieb kate.alhola@xxxxxxxxx:
Some problems don't mean impossible. It may not be possible within specs with
integrated circuits used in N900 but it does not maen that it can't be never done
[...]
Not absolutely, it may be difficult but not impossible.

So this problem belongs to TI, as the USB feature is integrated in the OMAP 34xx chip. Which means, _maybe_ new chips could solve it. And maybe a new device. Unfortunatly, Bluetooth isn't a solution for everything. Anyone heard of a BT MIDI interface? Sometimes a USB-RS232 cable would be nice (I'm doing some kind of embedded development. I haven't tried a BT serial soultion yet).

--
 Klaus Rotter * klaus at rotters dot de * www.rotters.de