Re: N900 as an internet device

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> 2) Other than a wireless access point app, how do I use my N900 to
> connect my Linux laptop to the internet?

I don't know whether you'd like to have and point-and-click-solution of
are prepared to reconfigure the device via the command line.

In the latter case, I guess it could work to connect the N900 and all
notebooks in WIFI adhoc mode, configure the notebook's default routes
and nameserver settings appropriately and setup NAT on the N900. Some
scripting could automate this process.

However, if JoikuSpot works as advertised, that's probably the simpler
solution.

Greetings,

  Gunter