Repair an N770?

One of my N770s has lost Bluetooth and wifi, and Nokia USA said they don't do out of warranty repairs.  Given that the N770 is obsolete, is it possible to find someone in the US to repair it?  I have talked to one independent shop about it, and the tech suggested it is most likely a chip that got zapped, and that Nokia would just replace the circuit board, if they were to do a repair, so that doesn't sound like the N770 is repairable.