RE: FM Transmitter Sends Sounds But Not Music

The range of the transmitter isn't too long if you have a well built stereo.
At home I have to put the device on top of the receiver to get really clean sound. In the car I prefer a small box just above the car radio. The sound does work from elsewhere in the car, but just above the radio is best.

Generally the better the radio the better they are insulated from external signals that are not coming to the antenna directly.

Tero