Re: N900 often does not recognize when headphones are plugged in

Hi,

On 26 February 2010 19:26, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm fairly certain I saw a bug for the problem in subject, but I can't
> seem to find it. Does someone know the bug number? Or if this will be
> fixed in PR1.2? :) I don't want to file a duplicate if it's already
> there.

I can confirm this! It happened to me a lot fo times during these
days, both using Media Player to watch a movie or launching it from
gPodder to listen to some podcast.
I have to plug out my headset and plug in again to make N900 recognize them.

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com