Re: TCP/IP SyncML client help

On 22 February 2010 14:41, Bernard Tyers <b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have found TCP/IP SyncML client in one of the repositories.

Can anyone give me some help on getting this configured with a SyncML server? One that runs on Mac OS X preferably.

You are probably talking about SyncEvolution. Did you see this thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40278

Also, this page is quite helpful (at least was for me, initially):
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/Sync_Maemo_5_/_Nokia_N900

However, as there is a SyncEvolution GUI already in repository too, there's virtually no need to tweak config files by hand, as you should be able to configure sync service directly in GUI. All that matters are correct settings, which you should get from your SyncML provider.

With this can I synch my Mac Addressbook and iCal?

Don't know about Mac. I am using SyncEvolution to sync my calendar with www.goosync.com service quite successfully.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://there is no place like 127.0.0.1