Re: ovi maps : problems

Alessio,

> Could you suggest other software to install that has these
fetaures (1)
> and (2)?

Sygic is talking about a coming version of their
voice-guided navigation for N900, but originally it
was supposed to be available by the end of 2009, and
it still hasn't been released.

> I thought N900 was one of the top products of Nokia
> also for these kind of services..

As the Symbian phones sell in much higher volumes,
it seems the free navigation app for Symbian had
much higher priority - unfortunately. I agree it
sends a strange message about the N900.

	Julf