Re: Loading Ovi maps onto device memory-yes or no?

follow the download links from maps.nokia.com and grab the map loader
(not the map updater).  This application will let you side-load your
maps.  I am not 100% sure it works for N900, but that device is listed
under the devices for the maps program itself.

hope that helps,