Re: Conversation Facebook plugin

Great althought is a bit bittersweet since now I am wondering if I
will end up with duplicated contacts now that I have the facebook
account and the XMPP-Facebook account. I know I can do a merge contact
but being over 560 contacts already, this could get pretty ugly.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"