OpenJDK / Sun JRE & MicroEmu

Hi!

I'd like to know if OpenJDK or Sun JRE work reliably and stable on the
N900 and if MicroEmu works well enough to support some Java ME MIDlets,
especially DB Railnavigator, a public transport travel planner.

Unfortunately I do not (yet) own an N900 and there does not seem to be a
full emulator for testing the complete environment with ARM binaries on
an x86 host.

I already found and read the following ressources, which sound rather
promising:

* http://wiki.maemo.org/Java
* http://wiki.maemo.org/CamSWL_OpenJDK_on_N900
* http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=37405
* http://www.microemu.org/

I also tested DB Railnavigator with Java SE 6 and MicroEmu 2.0.4 on my
x86 Linux Notebook, which seems to work pretty good, except some
problems with fullscreen mode.

* http://railnavigator.bahn.de/bin/pf/query-p2w.exe/dn?p2wMode=h2g
  (Lower half of page.)

Maybe someone already has some experience with OpenJDK / Sun JRE on his
N900 and can tell me how usuable it works, and maybe someone could even
test DB Railnavigator to check if it's starting and running sufficiently
fast on this platform?

Greetings,

  Gunter