Re: Problem with app manager

Hi Nelson,

Im away for the weekend so I can't try anything til Sunday.

But I was pinging www.google.ie as a test at the beginning from the terminal and
it was working (on wifi).

If i find an open wifi this weekend i' ll try it too. If that works then maybe
its just my AP, but I doubt it.

Thanks,
Bernard

On Fri 05/02/10 16:08, "Nelson Ferreira" nelson.ferreira@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Bernard,
>
> I've had some weirdness with the DHCP assignment of DNS servers.
>
> Can you try to do a dns lookup of say, www.google.com while on
> the
wifi, just to see if failure to properly take on the DNS servers