Re: Problem with app manager

and the problem is i have the extras application catalog added but there are no applications at all.  when i click on download it says (no applications available

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Bernard Tyers <b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry to follow up on my own reply but i have now got app installation working but only from 3g connection.
>
> My wifi connection is working as a) i can browse the web with it and b) lisgten to web radio and of course c) the wifi router has assigned it with an IP address.
>
> Any suggstions?

Perhaps proxy issues?

You will get better feel for the problem by playing around with good
old-fashioned apt - i.e. install rootsh from extras (using 3g), open
terminal, sudo gainroot, "apt-get install gpodder" (or somesuch).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio

DY