N900: Issue with Photo Viewer and File Explorer

Hi All,

I don't know if they are known but I am facing a couple of issues with my N900.

1) In the File Explorer I am having some folder listed twice. I think
there is a cache which is wrong because the file system seems ok.

2) When I open the Photo viewer of the Multimedia application they do
not list the photos or the multimedia files. Sometime, the N900 notify
me that it will update the list but at the end it doesn't show
anything.

Please, do you know how to solve such issues?

Thank you

Walter