Re: Recording calls

I am having problems installing "recaller". App manager says "Application packages missing: Python-dbus(>=0.83.0-1maemo3)"
I have python installed on the device including that same version of python-dbus package. To be sure of it, I installed it again from extras-devel repository.

Is the capitalization the problem here? Has someone successfully installed the app?

Hartti