Re: Recording calls

I will do that this way in my upcoming "recaller" call recording widget. You have a number of ways in maemo to do postinstall notifications, and one way makes the user actively "accept" a message (normally used for licencing agreements).

The widget features a single button on the homescreen to start/stop recording. It works really well, but I still need an evening or two to finetune (encoding, channels, appearance) before I can release an alpha.

Happy hacking - the N900 rocks!
-Tom