Re: Recording calls

The documented method looks really hacky, IMHO the gstreamer based
method of Zaheer Abbas Merali (gst guru par excellence :-) posted in
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=464494&postcount=50 should be the
way to go. Using nokiaaacenc, you could probably directly save as AAC
(or any other of Nokia Encoder better sutied for voice quality audio,
such as G.729 or AMR-NB).
Combine that with gst-python and we should have something up and
running in a few hours :-)

Happy hacking - Maemo rocks
-Tom