Re: mcalendar is not installable due to missing dependencies (was: Re: Python packages)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Kahlil Johnson <jzarecta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 4:52 AM, Anderson Lizardo
> <anderson.lizardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Kahlil Johnson <jzarecta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> You sure?
>>> http://www.python.org/doc/2.6/library/index.html
>>> You can search for sqlite and find it under the Data Persistence
>>
>> In Fremantle we have Python 2.5.4, so you should be looking at
>> http://www.python.org/doc/2.5.4/ instead.
>

> That version also shows sqlite3 as a new module of the standard
> library reference:
> http://www.python.org/doc/2.5.4/lib/module-sqlite3.html

And that works just fine on Fremantle :)  One of the issues is that
the package depends on a "python-sqlite" package which does not exist
in Maemo 5.

I believe the problem is what Benoît said: the package was
automatically imported from Diablo and needs changes to work on
Fremantle.

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo