Re: any way to use usb0 connection in browser?

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Eric Cooper wrote:

When I set up the usb0 interface on my N900 and ssh into it, I can
access the internet fine from the command line (ping, apt-get, etc.).
But when I use the browser on the device, it insists on making me
choose a wifi or cellular data connection.  Does anyone know where
this list of connections is stored, and whether I can add one for the
USB network somehow?

You need dummy connection.

Fortunately, as a gesture of goodwill toward the developer's community, Nokia only lets you have this highly proprietary technology if you install the SDK. See instructions here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=433821&postcount=2

--
Matan Ziv-Av.                         matan@xxxxxxxxxxx