Re: Maemo Flasher-3.5 Tool documentation updated

2010/1/7  <Jarmo.Tikka@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Just FYI that I just updated Maemo Flasher-3.5 Tool documentation to be
> up-to-date with our final Flasher-3.5 release.
>
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/Maemo_5_Developer_Guide/Development_Environment/Maemo_Flasher-3.5
>
> Comments (and possible fixes to the wiki :) are welcome…

Thanks Jarmo!
There's something that puzzles me. In the documentation is written
that you have to hold the 'u' key (N900) while the device is off and
you are plugging in the USB cable and keep it pressed until you see
the USB logo in the upper right corner of the display.

Is pressing the 'u' key really needed? I never did it (I simply
plugged it in) and it worked.

Could you shed some light?
Thank you

--