RE: [Pc-connectivity-devel] Help with Maemo Virtual Image Install Documentation

Hi,

[jot] So your opinion is that we do not need this Virtual Image and it should not be done? I think Virtual Image is used or will be used as much as native installation of sbox and Maemo SDK and even on Linux PCs...

> > Especially when you say in your comment that your reply is not
> > relevant?
>
> Hmm, which comment?  I said here that it is "even kinda relevant".
> "kinda" is short for "kind of" and roughly means here "it is not
> entirely irrelevant".

[jot] Sorry, you really said that your comment is "kinda relevant" but I meant that I did not see any relevancy :)

Cheers,
//Jarmo