Maemo PC Connectivity and Maemo Eclipse Integration project final releases

Hi,

My Maemo PC Connectivity and Maemo Eclipse Integration projects have now reached their final releases.

Here are official announcements for Fremantle and Diablo

Maemo PC Connectivity support for Windows 7 and Vista is still on beta level because Cygwin 1.7 is still on beta.  Plan is to get final Windows 7 and Vista support done after Cygwin 1.7 releases it’s final release.

In January we will publish out-of-the-box ready Maemo SDK Virtual Image that includes our final releases and full Maemo Fremantle and Diablo development environments preinstalled.

In January we will publish also Maemo Eclipse Tutorial as official documentation for Maemo Eclipse products. Together with this final release we have now documentation available only from garage.maemo.org projects.

*****
I would like to congratulate my project members and thank everybody who have helped us getting these products done.

Have a relaxing Christmas and happy New Year 2010!!

Cheers,
//Jarmo