Waking up with the n900 alarm

hi everybody,

I wonder if somebody knows of a way to increase the volume and length of
the default alarm clock in the N900.

The N810 was an excellent alarm clock: it would start low, then increase
volume (regardless of current volume level). It will be annoying and
last a long time before it went to "sleep".

The N900 is quiet and does not last long enough.

Does anybody know of a way to make the N900 default alarm clock get
closer to 'annoying' behaviour of the N810?

Waking up alarms are not the same as "during the day" ones. I think it
would be a good feature to have a special type of alarm that will blast
the user with noise.

--dmg

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/