Re: N900 features

2009/12/12 Attila Csipa <maemo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Saturday 12 December 2009 01:48:19 sebastian maemo wrote:
> I have read the full specs at the Nokia
> website<http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-n900/specificat
>ions>, though I'd like to know whether there's any application that enables
> a user to open a M$ Office file, (doc or xls type, for example).
> I think that the answer is no, though that wouldn't be a problem if the PDF
> reader works well enough...

Take a look at http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/maemo/
It's not free, but does handle most M$ Office formats.

I've checked the site, and the product looks like pretty interesting. It's not free but if it works as supposed, it may be worth the money [for those who really need it]... (M$ Office users). It has a 30 days trial option, so I think it's what I was looking for. Thank you, Attila :-)

--
Salut,
Sebas