Re: bricked n900 under 24 hours

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 24.11.2009, 10:10 +0200 schrieb Timo Pelkonen:
> How can i get my n900 connected to PC when it freezes when 5 bubbles
> are shown in screen in bootup (animated stuff, one bubble is bigger
> and moves)?
>
> with n800 you needed to press one of the keys when booting up, but
> atleast shift or blue shift (no idea what the real name is) doesn't do
> the trick. machine sees the device for a second and thats it.

if you want flash it you don't need to push a special key anymore. Just
start flasher and then connect the n900 via usb to the computer. If you
turn it on, flasher will gain control over the device.

Good luck,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'