Re: App Developers and Mer

I really would like to!

I started coding my app before N900 hardware specs were fully disclosed, and when I discovered that it has no USB OTG it was too late!
But, as mrawviewer (a DSLR RAW image viewer) would benefit a lot from the possibility of directly connecting a DSLR to have a look at the pictures stored in its memory card, I was considering two options:

a)  backport mrawviewer to Diablo as the N8x0 has USB OTG support;

or

b) see if mrawviewer will work on Mer as it is now;

As I have no time to maintain two different codebases, option b) is my preferred one at the moment :-)

--
Luca Donaggio