Re: new on list / sponsoring ISP in Germany

Here you have third party reseller:
http://geizhals.at/deutschland/?cat=umtsver&asuch=n900

As you see, you can get the N900 cheap...

I dont like Sim lock so i will buy one without a contract.

2009/11/10 Boris <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
Hej all,

I'm new to this list, subscribed because I'm very interested in maemo,
especially on the upcoming N900. I'm using Debian Linux since early
Potatoe and hope to have a good chance getting these things (desktop and
mobile) good together.
The N900 is announced for late November 09. Does anybody know, if there
will be a sponsoring provider in Germany selling this little thing for
small money including a fair (flat-) rate?

Thanks,

Boris