Re: Auto Shut Off of 810

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Dr. Nicholas Shaw <Doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone else has had this occur and, if so, were you able to
> resolve it short of buying a new 810.  When I plug my N810 into power to
> recharge, it reboots on its own.  I've come to accept it as an annoyance.
> Thanks,
>
> Nick.

It's part of the instability of the OS. If it's been a long time since
you've reflashed and/or have lots of apps and data installed it will
do that. A clean reflash will probably fix it. I haven't been able to
identify any particular app as a culprit. I recently reflashed my N800
that was having that and other power issues (as well as some other
even more serious ones), and it's working fine now. This time around
I'm only reinstalling the apps I use a lot, although some of the
idiotic dependency issues are forcing the install of some things I
don't want or need...

Mark