Nokia N900 cannot connect to WPA2 + PEAP + MSCHAPv2 Wifi Networks

Hi, I'm trying to connect my N900 to the wifi network of the
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia and I'm not able to connect.

I'm able to connect without problems if I use both Ubuntu 9.04 or 9.10 Beta.

These are the parameters I'm choosin during connection:

ESSID: UPVNET2G
EAP Type: PEAP
Certificate: none (trying to install it directly tells me that it's
already installed, anyway I don't think it's mandatory, it's just for
our security).
EAP Mode: EAP MSCHAPv2

Username: ALUMNO\angra4 (I also tried angra4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
angra4@xxxxxxxxxx with no success)
Password: ***************

The error I'm getting is: "Authentication failed, retry?"

I was getting the same error with my N810 :(

Is there any way to fix this problem?

p.s: if you need more technical information about our network, you can
find them here: http://www.upv.es/doc/wifi
and here: http://www.upv.es/contenidos/miw/infoweb/infoacceso/dat/707687normalc.html

p.p.s: if you cannot understand/translate from spanish I can do it for you.

Thanks for you support!

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com