Re: How many of you are using mer on N810?

I'm still using the final version of Chinook and have almost no issues
with bugs or reliability. I could use more built-in memory for apps,
but that's another matter. I saw early on that Diablo had too many
issues to risk the "upgrade". When 32GB SDHC Class 6 cards come down
to where I can afford one, I'll probably try running Chinook, Diablo,
Mer and EasyDebian all off one card (if that's possible) so I can
compare them side-by-side. (Only after a comprehensive multiple-method
backup...) My current 8GB cards are nearly full, and a fair comparison
can only take place if all my data etc. is identically available to
each OS.

Interesting. So, maybe I should really down-grade (?) Then, I could probably get emacs up and running too (which I haven't been able to install since diablo.)

/h