Re: Web Server

Hi,

sounds interesting. There is a port of the apache for Diablo [1]. You
can follow the apache documentation to set it up. MySQL is a bit too
heavy, so maybe you want to have a look at sqlite. Further the
combination of apache with python (modpython) might be a good approach
for implementing web services, as python is pretty straight forward in
the implementation. I wouldn't recommend to do anything with Java on device.

[1] http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/apache/

Cheers Daniel