Re: Brainstorm discussion split between Brainstorm and Talk

Where does this leave the mailing lists? I have not qualms with message
boards and other HTTP based fora but in this day and age, one ought to
consider making two way mirrors if moving from one media to another.
Microsoft has done something similarly silly as well... they started off
with their own Usenet news server and allowed those groups to be
distributed worldwide. Then in the past few years they went and made web
based mirrors of those groups but then started adding new web fora that
weren't based on Usenet groups. Now they have about a half dozen
different message boards -- some for end users, some for beta testers,
others for developers, etc. I'd prefer not to see the same kind of
splintering happen here.

-Gary