Re: SyncEvolution and N900

I would like to know that, too!

Luca Donaggio

2009/9/19 Laurent Léonard <laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

As I understand, N900 and Maemo 5 will come without built-in SyncML over HTTP
support. But SyncML will be available over USB or bluetooth (for Windows PC
Suite users I suppose)... I think it's a serious regression, all Symbian
Nokia phones have that function...

SyncEvolution is command-line only, but works great for contacts on my N800.
What about SyncEvolution on Maemo 5 ? Does it works for contacts, calendar
and notes ? And what about an integration or at least a GUI to allow everyone
to use it ?

--
Laurent Léonard