Re: Asking for developers and user support for a N900 application

I think the codes you are referring to are only available from a
phone. Even if the N900 has full phone features, there are still
likely to be different formats for each carrier as well as the codes
and the information would have to be parsed from text messages, so it
probably wouldn't be any simpler. In a way, using the Web pages might
be better. It would probably allow for more features and more
information than you could get from the codes.

Mark