My N810 wont start anymore

Hi,

few days ago I was working on my N810 with Diablo. The battery was low
(1 hour) but the battery icon wasn't red yet. I had a problem with
Connection Manager, so I decide to restart the device. I choose "Switch
off" from the Power-Button-Menu. After the device was off I switched it
on again. The Nokia-Logo appeared and the device start to boot, but
after ca. 60% of the progress bar the display turned off and on again
and it start to boot from beginning. This happened a few times and the
reboot was on the exact same position of the progress bar.

I couldn't turn it off. The power button didn't react. So I opened the
cover and removed the battery and put it in again. I try to start, but
there was the same behaviour again. I decide to wait, until I am at
home. There I tried to charge the battery and put the power cord in the
N810. The blue Nokia logo appeared. Then the device turned off again.
Then on with the Nokia logo, off, on ... Sometimes the battery symbol
appeared, but there was no animation or text about charging. It wasn't
possible to try to boot anymore (from now no progress bar).

I tried to put out the battery for the whole night and try it next
morning again. Same behaviour. I tried the battery from a friends N810,
but it didn't boot with this battery. I tried my battery in my friends
N810, there was no problem.

It seems that my N810 won't boot and won't charge. Any ideas what I can
try?

Thanks,

Keywan

--