N800 wifi support request

Hello,

Please could someone lend some advice to me?

My N800 cannot connect wireless to my new D-link router.

The connection is seen OK but when I try to connect to it, I am asked to enter WPA pre-shared key...I put in my security key clock OK..wait a few seconds... then the same request reappears...i.e. the key is not being recognized and thus no connection is made. I believe my new router is set up with WP2A security.

All my other WiFi devices e.g. Internet radio, Skype phone, laptops, the book  were able to connect on the first go after putting in my security key.

Only my N800 cannot go wireless with this router.

Any help or advice to give me to fix this problem be most greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Dorian Young
--
Kador  is Master Distributor & supplier of a unique range of safety and security products for home & business use.

Kador is also the maker of  Seal'n Type protective type-through covers for keyboards, laptops, tills & many other push-button machines. Removable, Washable, Reusable.
Custom-make service. Supplied Worldwide

For more info, please go to: www.kador.com

Kador Ltd.
email: contact@xxxxxxxxx