Re: Qt installation problem in DIABLO

Hi,

1) 4.5.2-1maemo2 is in extras-devel, so you can find it since
you apt/source.list has the following line.

deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/ diablo free non-free

2) To remove qt packages, usually I use the following command
apt-get remove --purge libqtcore4
if you have qt4-qmake also, you need to run the following also
apt-get remove --purge qt4-qmake

and then install libqt4-dev as follow
apt-get install libqt4-dev

In addition, you can make sure which version you install as follow.
dpkg -l | grep qt

And if you haven't checked the Qt4 Hildon wiki[1], please refer it also.

[1] http://wiki.maemo.org/Qt4Hildon

Regards,
Kimitake