N810 reboots in heat

I have been having an issue with my N810 recently. I leave my N810 in
the car when I go into work. It is out of the Sun and is in the arm
rest between seats. It has been getting about 85 F recently outside so
inside the car it is probably getting to be 100 F. When I return to
the car to go home I try to use the N810 to listen to audio with my
application otrplayer. It is non responsive and about a minute later
the N810 reboots. When I leave it in the car I leave it on but it is
in hibernation/sleep mode or whatever it is called. I have also tried
not running any app and I get the same problem. Obviously from now on
I will turn the device off. I was wondering if there is some
protection in the device that the DSP chip turns off or something if
it gets too hot.

After the reboot:
/proc/bootreason shows sw_rst
/var/lib/dsme/stats/lifeguard_resets shows
    /usr/sbin/dsp_dld -p --disable-restart -c /lib/dsp/dsp_dld_avs.conf : 8 *

I am unable to get a dmesg output before the reset as the keyboard
does not work either. A reboot cures everything.

Thanks,
Bruce