Re: Android device coming soon from Nokia?

I think Nokia would have to seriously differentiate if they went Android ...

without a substantial custom layer, they risk being a hardware only
player which goes against their desired evolution into a services
company ... that said extending services onto other platforms would be
a great idea.

http://jonathangreene.tel